How to buy a swim spa, important options & features and how to compare brands.
Forum rules

Members are encouraged to share first-hand personal experience, facts and expertise. They are not allowed to make broad critical assessments of any particular swim spa manufacturers. Also, they may not leave signatures, URLs or text including blatant sales messages, solicitations, advertisements or self-promotion of any form.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Is anyone familiar with Swim Spa Plus by Tulipani Enterprises. They seem to have a wide selection. We are interested in a swimspa and hot tub, separate units for temp control. The swimspa will be more a less a play/splash pool for my young family. We want a good size swimspa with a large open swim area and without a ton of bells and whistles (minimal jets, minimal seats, etc), and a smallish hot tub.
I can't seem to find much about this company or there product. Does anyone have any info. Thanks.
I've never heard of them before, but here's what I could find out:

- Tulipani Industries looks like an importer / exporter working with manufacturers in China and Taiwan. Their products include aquatic whirlpools, rock skirting, champagne glasses and hot tubs / swim spas.

- Although their website says they been in business since 1976, I think this is referring to the import / export business overall, not the swim spa business. They registered the URL in 2005 and in 2008. They became BBB certified in 2011.

- Their BBB rating is A+.
2 posts Page 1 of 1