How to buy a swim spa, important options & features and how to compare brands.
Forum rules

Members are encouraged to share first-hand personal experience, facts and expertise. They are not allowed to make broad critical assessments of any particular swim spa manufacturers. Also, they may not leave signatures, URLs or text including blatant sales messages, solicitations, advertisements or self-promotion of any form.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
All swim Spas are built with some difference. I am a Spa Tech and I have prepared a list of Quality reviews for what to look for in Swim Spas....especially a) what equipment is used , the jets used, and where equipment and pumps are located for service. This is all very important. I have installed numerous Swim Spas inground and on top of ground. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer with Helpful information!
Owning a swimming pool is one thing but maintaining it is a totally different ball game.I have got a 25' swimming pool.I have 3hp atlanic fluid liquid band push.
I'm going to use while.I'm operating on collections and trying factors in the off period.I'm considering establishing it up so its taking water out of the pool and expelling it returning into it at least while I'm operating.Its a very inexpensive push to run.
Were always battling to keep the coolant water from warming up.Why would not it warm my diving pool?
Think it works. I think Im going to try it,I'm not out anything if I need to run it anyway.
2 posts Page 1 of 1