Maintaining a swim spa including water chemistry, heating, fixing leaks, etc.
Forum rules

Members are encouraged to share first-hand personal experience, facts and expertise. They are not allowed to make broad critical assessments of any particular swim spa manufacturers. Also, they may not leave signatures, URLs or text including blatant sales messages, solicitations, advertisements or self-promotion of any form.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have information and or advice about water testing kits? I have used the test strips but I would like to buy something more advanced so I don't have to keep going back and forth to the spa store. What the best? Suggestion? Thanks much!
Hello. Although we are new at water quality, we found that the test strips provided leave too much room for interpretation. So we purchased the "Aqua Check" Digital reader, which gives us a tangible number to work with to try to bring our numbers into check. :)
Have you tried any of the test kits made by Taylor Technologies? Their K-2006 kit is VERY thorough but still pretty easy to use. the kit seems more accurate than the test strips that I've used.
3 posts Page 1 of 1