1. In order to get show price, it had to be purchased during three day show - UNDERSTANDABLE
2. Sales person would not spend more than 10 minutes with you, unless you were committed to buy one during the show - NOT ACCEPTABLE, these were suppose to be the manufacturers, not a dealer
3. No literature on any of the equipment available. NOT ACCEPTABLE
4. This was strictly buy what we have or leave. NOT ACCEPTABLE
5. If you were interested, but wanted some time to think about it and to iron out installation questions, you were stopped at the entrance by the manager/managers who tried to pressure you in buying it now. NOT ACCEPTABLE
6. No assistance with delivery or installation, two guys just drop the unit off. NOT ACCEPTABLE
All this seemed like the old way of selling a car, deal with the sales person and then came the closers to try and save the deal. Keep in mind that these guys were representing themselves as the manufacturers. Now I don't know if I should even consider the Michael Phelps or the H2X, Master Spas left me with a bad feeling.
Please let me know what your experience has been with Master Spa