How to buy a swim spa, important options & features and how to compare brands.
Forum rules

Members are encouraged to share first-hand personal experience, facts and expertise. They are not allowed to make broad critical assessments of any particular swim spa manufacturers. Also, they may not leave signatures, URLs or text including blatant sales messages, solicitations, advertisements or self-promotion of any form.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have an H2X swim spa that is 5 yeast old and kept inside. My daughter used it as part of her rehab after a brain injury. We are looking to sell it but i have no idea where to list it or how much to ask for it. Any suggestions?
Hi There: I would be interested in purchasing your swim spa. could you provide me with some info. about it. e.g. size, features, any problems etc. where are you located? My son has a brain injury as well, but I would also really love to have a swim spa too. New ones are very expensive. Can you let me know how much you would like for yours? Thanks so much.
Hey please share some information about your spa,,,
Like some qualities of your spa, any problem, and its location... :)
casamel wrote: I have an H2X swim spa that is 5 yeast old and kept inside. My daughter used it as part of her rehab after a brain injury. We are looking to sell it but i have no idea where to list it or how much to ask for it. Any suggestions?

Is this H2X still available and if so, what is the price. If sold, would you please share with me the final price and which length it was.

God bless you and yours,
Janie
4 posts Page 1 of 1