How to buy a swim spa, important options & features and how to compare brands.
Forum rules

Members are encouraged to share first-hand personal experience, facts and expertise. They are not allowed to make broad critical assessments of any particular swim spa manufacturers. Also, they may not leave signatures, URLs or text including blatant sales messages, solicitations, advertisements or self-promotion of any form.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, I am in the process of building a home and want to purchase a Michael Phelps Impact swim spa. I have been searching the net trying to find the retail price of the spa, to no avail. Someone posted a price that said $40, $50 (I assume thousands) but that doesn't help me evaluate a quote I have for purchase/install of a spa. Has anyone tried to find the retail prices of the MP spas? If so can you post a reply with a link? Thanks
What state do you live in?
If you haven't bought yet, try Spa Manufacturers Inc in Clearwater Fl - I bought mine there and I love it. I posted about them before. They make them and ship to your house which is cool. 727-530-9493. Worth the try. I hope that helps!
According to Spasearch, the base price for the Phelps line ranges from $42,000 to $49,000.
4 posts Page 1 of 1